Renewable Energy Summit
Should we wait for an Italian "Big Bang" in the secondary market of renewable energy?
Join us in Milan, "Palazzo delle Stelline", March 18-19, 2014 to know how to manage this new phase.
The Renewable Energy Summit presented by Palma Investimenti e Servizi is definitely not a conventional conference. It is an event drawn to facilitate the networking of industry professionals and to match the needs of investors, entrepreneurs and green assets owners. In just a day and a half you get a unique snapshot of renewable energy opportunities, with delegates and speakers representing top players in this industry.
Day 1 – 18th MARCH
- 2 pm – Registration
- 3.00 - 3.10 pm – Italian Trade Agency Welcome (Marinella Loddo) and President Welcome (Claudio Vescovo )
- 3.10 – 4 pm - Round table "What do we need to ignite the chain reaction of the Italian renewables market", with Carlo Montella (Orrick), Alberto Lincetti (Mediocredito Italiano), Claudio Vescovo (Glennmont), Alex O’ Cinneide (Kleinwort Benson), Marinella Loddo (ITA).
- 4 – 4.10 pm - Coffee break;
- 4.10 – 7 pm - Speed-meetings (10 minutes meetings)
- 7.30 pm - Bus transfer to Gala Dinner (Museo dei Navigli)
- 8.00 pm - Gala Dinner and keynote speech, Andrea Gilardoni (Bocconi – OIR), Giuseppe Onufrio (Greenpeace)
Day 2 – 19th MARCH
- 9.30 am – Networking Breakfast
- 9.50 am - Speeches: “The role of the Italian Trade Agency in promoting opportunities for foreign companies” Andrea Napoletano (ITA); "The gap between seller and buyers: the need for a structured (transparent) process and the role of the Italian tax "jungle" Riccardo Maria Togni e Franco Boga (PwC); "Why a good technical due diligence is different from a bad technical due diligence?" Emanuele Riccobene (Eos Consulting); “Gothaer – All Risk Cover up to Sum Insured” Franco Gallina e Martin Kayser (Gothaer).
- 11 – 11.15 am - Coffee break
- 11.15 – 1.15 am – “One-to-one meetings”
- 1.15 - 1.30 pm - Closing remarks (Claudio Vescovo and Massimo Sapienza)
- 1.30 - 2.30 pm – Lunch
Alpiq Group, Antin Solar Investments, Bluefield Partners LLP, EUROPE SOLAR UTILITY, Foresight Group, Glennmont Partners, Hanergy Solar Power Italy, Kleinwort Benson,Santander Global Banking & Markets Asset & Capital Structuring, Vei Green, Veronagest.
Alerion Clean Power, Altea Energia, C & C Energy, CogiPower, Dimensione solare, Edison, Green Hunter, Kinexia, Leitwind, Gruppo Industriale Maccaferri , Maire Tecnimont Group, Solar Investment Group, Talesun Solar Switzerland, VT Energy, Waaree Energies.
Mediocredito Italiano and Unicredit Leasing
For more information:firstname.lastname@example.org
Renewable Energy Summit - Presentations and photos
PARTNERS AND SPONSORS